Your Ad Here

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rain's Manila Concert

Last weekend, Rain had a concert at Mall of Asia concert grounds with U-Kiss and local balladeer Christian Bautista.

Here are some pictures and videos I took. Pictures are blurred and videos aren't that good because I'm only using a digicam (Samsung ES60).

First, Christian Bautista did an opening act...

Christian Bautista on Rain's Concert

Christian Bautista on Rain's Concert

Christian Bautista on Rain's Concert


Then U-Kiss performed a couple of songs and amused the audience.

U-Kiss on Rain's Concert

U-Kiss on Rain's Concert

U-Kiss on Rain's Concert

U-Kiss on Rain's Concert


Then it was Rain's turn. :)

Rain's Manila Concert

Rain's Manila Concert

Rain's Manila Concert

Rain's Manila Concert


Told ya, the images are blurred. I guess my hands are too shaky that time cause I'm blown away by the mere presence of Rain. XD

Here are the videos. There are two songs I have failed to record because my second memory stick's having problems. T.T This is why the second video only captured the end part of the second set.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here