Your Ad Here

Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rain Will be Going in the Army Next Year

Rain

Oh no, looks like my fave actors are turning their backs temporarily on the limelight one by one. First was Joo Ji Hoon then Lee Jun Ki and now Rain who announced his enlistment date during his upcoming drama's (Fugitive) press conference.

Fugitive casts


"I believe my enlistment will be sometime around next year. After this drama, I will be filming a movie related to fighter planes, which is what brought my decision for enlistment."

Fugitive or Plan B or Runaway will start on September 29th taking the time slot of the wrapped up drama Baker King / Kim Tak Goo competing against My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox which finale will be aired this week and Playful Kiss.

Here's another teaser/preview for Fugitive or Plan B or Runaway (sigh, too many titles, eh?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here