Your Ad Here

Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Eric vs. Kang Woo Tweetwar

Eric who's currently playing the role of Kang Woo in a drama called Myung Wol the Spy has a Twitter conversation with (surprise, surprise) Kang Woo. Haha! XD

Eric vs Kang Woo


Someone (probably a fan?) created a Twitter account for the Myung Wol the Spy character Kang Woo who apart from having a conversation with the real Eric, also answers fans questions & tweets.

English Translation:
Kang-woo: Eric-sshi, do you know who I am? I didn’t think you’d know… it’s me, Hallyu star Kang-woo.

Kang-woo: So Eric-sshi does know who I am. Ah, is a Hallyu star’s existence something the whole country knows?

Eric: Shut up, you ass. I don’t like you, starting with the way you look.

Kang-woo: The way I look… they say I look like you. What do you think? But don’t you honestly think I’m a little better?

Eric: Arrogant bastard… Sucker, go braid your hair!!! Are you at least eating, Hallyu star? Pfft.

Kang-woo: I don’t have time to eat because I’m so busy…

Eric: Don’t eat. Go shoot [your fake drama-in-drama] Assassin. Han Ye-seul, Fighting!

Kang-woo: Eat well too, Eric sunbae-nim. I’ll follow you. Especially because you look like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here